04 January 2012 @ 08:23 pm
 
Hey, someone just made a lost password request for this account, but it wasn't me. Whoever made the request does not own this account.

Maybe you own one with a really similar name?

If you use Gmail, do a search on "Welcome to Dreamwidth" (in quotations like that) to possibly find the notification for when you created the account you own. That should have the correct username on it, and you should then be able to get into that account.
 
 
( Post a new comment )
oyatatasama[personal profile] oyatatasama on January 5th, 2012 01:53 am (UTC)
I'm sorry, that had been me! I have the same username on lj and for some reason thought I had made a copy of the account over here as well several months ago. While I did check gmail, I wasn't sure if I had accidentally deleted something or not (a bad habit of mine rather than archiving). I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!
(Reply) (Link)